Buy sustainable Wild Pacific Cod from Alaska and get FREE DELIVERY directly to your door!
We are proud to offer the highest quality Wild Pacific Cod at the lowest price available. Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company is a fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that’s both healthy and delicious. Taste the difference when you buy our Wild Pacific Cod.
FREE SHIPPING within the 48 United States. Overnight rush shipping is available with $60 expedite fee. International deliveries not available at this time. All orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories will be charged $100 for rush delivery.
Please read our Free Shipping Policy
Wild Pacific Cod Facts
- Also known as True cod, Grey cod and Alaskan cod.
- Wild caught in Alaska between January and May.
- A mild, firm, white fleshed fish.
- There are four stocks of Pacific cod: Bering Sea, Gulf of Alaska, Aleutian Islands, and US West Coast
- Pacific cod live for 20 years or less.
- They can grow up to 6 feet in length.
- Females are able to reproduce when they’re 4 or 5 years old, when they are between 1.6 and 1.9 feet long.
- Pacific cod spawn from January to May on the continental shelf edge and upper slope in waters 330 to 820 feet deep.
- Females can produce more than 1 million eggs when they spawn.
- Pacific cod school together and move seasonally from deep outer and upper continental shelf areas (where they spawn) to shallow middle-upper continental shelf feeding grounds.
- They feed on clams, worms, crabs, shrimp, and juvenile fish.