The following are the terms and conditions of Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We take great pride in our products to insure that every customer is completely satisfied with their order. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied please contact us so we can make it right and refund or replace your order. All refunds will be provided as a credit to the card used at the time of purchase.
SHIPPING POLICY / DELIVERY POLICY:
All perishable seafood shipments are sent via FedEx. We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Frozen Perishable Foods
Ships via FedEx Ground to locations in proximity to our Illinois Warehouse.
- Orders placed after 5:00pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or before 5:00pm on Monday, will ship Tuesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed between 3:00pm Monday through 5:00pm on Tuesday will ship Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 5:00pm on Tuesday through 5:00pm Friday will ship Monday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
Frozen Perishable Foods
Ships via FedEx Standard Overnight or 2-Day Express Service to locations outside of our Illinois zone.
- Orders placed before 10:00 am Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will ship that day to arrive in 1-2 days depending on service.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (standard overnight only) will ship the following day or two depending on service type … in other words, two days after the day the order was placed.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am Wednesday (2-Day Express), Thursday or at any time on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will ship the following Monday to arrive 1-2 days later depending on service type.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
Shipping Confirmation & Tracking:
Online orders receive emailed order confirmation and invoices. Shipping confirmation will be emailed on the shipping day which also includes a tracking number. Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Co. will also be tracking each order to ensure proper delivery. Occasionally there are weather delays or delays during peak holiday periods that are beyond our control. In the event of any delay we will notify you as soon as possible with a status update. Please also note that we can not ship to APO/FPO, PO Box’s or Rural Routes.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee specific delivery times:
- We strive to deliver your order on time to the address you designate. Virtually all of our deliveries are successful and we want to make sure yours is among them!
- The courier will normally knock on your door and, if no one answers, will leave your package at your door.
- Occasionally, perishables will arrive a day early. In most cases, if no one is home, couriers will leave the package at your door.
- We are not liable for orders that are not retrieved in a timely manner.If you have very special delivery needs, please call Customer Service at (907) 290-0992 or email: email@example.com for assistance.