Wild Caught Sea Scallops
Starting at: $34.95
Add-on items may only be added to your shopping cart if you have one of the following items in your cart:
Wild Caught Jumbo Sea Scallops
Sustainably harvested in the North Atlantic waters, our wild caught Sea Scallops are 100% all natural. These luxurious morsels are known for their sweet, rich flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture making them the perfect wild Alaska treat!
Easy to prepare and can be cooked in a variety of way such as grilled, sautéed, pan-seared, or roasted.
Each 1lb. package contains approximately (10-15) individual scallops and serves up to 3 people. Affordably priced and FREE SHIPPING. Buy now!
- (5) 1lb packages contain approximately (50-75) individual scallops
- (10) 1lb packages contain approximately (100-150) individual scallops
We are proud to offer the highest quality Wild Caught Sea Scallops at the lowest price available. Taste this rare Gulf of Alaska treat and buy it from a 100% fisherman family owned business.
Information About Wild Caught Scallops:
- Scallop is a common name that is primarily applied to any one of numerous species of saltwater clams or marine bivalve mollusks in the taxonomic family Pectinidae, the scallops.
- Wild Sea Scallops are the largest scallops available anywhere, they are harvested in the Gulf of Alaska then immediately hand-shucked and frozen at sea.
- Wild Scallops scallops feed by filtering microscopic plankton from the water.
- Hand-shucked immediately and frozen at sea to capture their fresh, sweet flavor.
- Alaska scallops are known for their sweet, mild flavor, firm texture and low moisture level.
- Wild Alaska Scallops are 100% natural, with no artificial additives.
- Scallops are a good source of protein and naturally high in protein and low in fat.
- Wild Alaska Scallops are Harvested July 1 – February 15
For complete shipping information, please go to our Shipping & Packaging page.
Serving & Care
For serving and care information related to all of our seafood products, please see our Storing, Thawing, and Cooking page.