Wild Caught Sea Scallops
Starting at: $121.98
Wild Caught Jumbo Sea Scallops
Sustainably harvested in the North Atlantic waters, our wild caught Sea Scallops are 100% all natural. These luxurious morsels are known for their sweet, rich flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture making them the perfect wild Alaska treat!
Easy to prepare and can be cooked in a variety of way such as grilled, sautéed, pan-seared, or roasted.
Each 1lb. package contains approximately (10-15) individual scallops and serves up to 3 people. Affordably priced and FREE SHIPPING. Buy now!
- (5) 1lb packages contain approximately (50-75) individual scallops
- (10) 1lb packages contain approximately (100-150) individual scallops
Adding this product to your shopping cart allows you to buy Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood's add-on items, such as our Smoked Salmon products, smaller packages of our Royal Red Shrimp, and more!
We are proud to offer the highest quality Wild Caught Sea Scallops at the lowest price available. Taste this rare Gulf of Alaska treat and buy it from a 100% fisherman family owned business.
Information About Wild Caught Scallops:
- Scallop is a common name that is primarily applied to any one of numerous species of saltwater clams or marine bivalve mollusks in the taxonomic family Pectinidae, the scallops.
- Wild Sea Scallops are the largest scallops available anywhere, they are harvested in the Gulf of Alaska then immediately hand-shucked and frozen at sea.
- Wild Scallops scallops feed by filtering microscopic plankton from the water.
- Hand-shucked immediately and frozen at sea to capture their fresh, sweet flavor.
- Alaska scallops are known for their sweet, mild flavor, firm texture and low moisture level.
- Wild Alaska Scallops are 100% natural, with no artificial additives.
- Scallops are a good source of protein and naturally high in protein and low in fat.
- Wild Alaska Scallops are Harvested July 1 – February 15
For complete shipping information, please go to our Shipping & Packaging page.
Serving & Care
For serving and care information related to all of our seafood products, please see our Storing, Thawing, and Cooking page.