Starting at: $130.95
Adding this product to your shopping cart allows you to buy Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood's add-on items, such as our Smoked Salmon products, smaller packages of our Royal Red Shrimp, and more!
Ahi tuna has arrived! Time to add sashimi-grade Yellowfin to your menu! Wild caught from remote Indonesia and the Philippine islands, we are now delivering the highest quality Yellowfin Ahi Tuna directly to our customers in the United States. With a deep blue color and yellow fins on the outside, the meat of this large-species tuna is translucent and brilliant red – it actually glows! A favorite among sushi and seafood lovers worldwide, Yellowfin is renowned for its superb flavor and sweet tender meat. In addition to eating ahi tuna as a raw delicacy, Yellowfin is also excellent for grilling. Typically seared and left rare on the inside results in a purplish color, tender texture and fabulous flavor.
This sustainably harvested abundant natural resource is an excellent source of protein. 100% all natural product comes directly from nature with no preservatives. These skinless boneless portions come individually vacuum packed. Perfectly sized portions are approximately 8oz and serve 1-2 people.
- The 5 lb. box contains 8-12 portions
- The 10 lb. box contains 18-22 portions
- The 20 lb. box contains 38-42 portions
Simple to store, thaw and cook, these skinless boneless wild Ahi Tuna Steaks are a delicious and convenient dinner option any day of the week. Taste the difference when you buy wild Yellowfin Ahi Tuna direct from Captain Tony!
Larger size and custom orders are available. Don’t see something you want? Live chat or call us now (907) 290-0992.
- Ahi Tuna is also called Yellowfin because its fins and finlets are bright yellow.
- Low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Also rich in niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus and selenium.
- Yellowfin Tuna is an excellent source of healthy, extra lean protein.
- Wild Ahi provides about 350 mg of omega-3’s (DHA and EPA) per 4 ounce serving of fresh fish.
- Sustainably harvested and wild caught from the pristine waters of remote Philippine islands in the South Pacific.
For complete shipping information, please go to our Shipping & Packaging page.
Serving & Care
For serving and care information related to all of our seafood products, please see our Storing, Thawing, and Cooking page.