Buy sustainable Royal Red Shrimp from Argentina and get FREE DELIVERY directly to your door!
We are proud to offer the highest quality Red Royal Shrimp from South America. Deveined, jumbo sized, and split shell means less work to enjoy your shrimp! While Red Royal Shrimp are found off our Southeastern coasts, Argentinian Red Royal Shrimp offer a longer season and more buttery favor than other varieties. Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company is a fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that’s both healthy and delicious. Taste the difference when you buy wild caught Red Royal Shrimp from Argentina!
FREE SHIPPING within the 48 United States. Exceptions include Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories. International deliveries not available at this time. Overnight rush shipping is available with $60 expedite fee.
Please read our Free Shipping Policy
Royal Red Shrimp Facts
1. Red Royal Shrimp have a smaller season than other varieties of shrimp, usually in the spring. Its shorter season combined with its flavor profile make it a favorite amongst seafood lovers.
2. Red Royal Shrimp are sweet, much like lobster meat and bay scallops.
3. Red Royals cook very fast, do not over cook as they get too soft
4. Because of the depths they live in, and distance from shore, Red Royals are naturally more salty tasting than White, Brown and pink varieties. They require less seasoning than other species
5. Caught according to sustainable fishing practices, you will taste the difference when you purchase directly Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company!