Royal Red Jumbo Shrimp
Starting at: $31.95
Add-on items may only be added to your shopping cart if you have one of the following items in your cart:
Royal Red Shrimp – Deveined and Split
Our jumbo Red Royal Shrimp are wild caught from the icy, pure waters of Patagonia, Argentina. Royal Red’s are revered for their sweet, rich flavor and delicate texture. These easy to peel, de-veined shrimp are a true favorite among seafood lovers.
Despite their red shell our Jumbo Royal Reds arrive frozen and uncooked. Easy to prepare and can be cooked in a variety of ways such as grilled, sautéed, or boiled. To really enhance the flavor, season with Captain Tony’s Wild Alaska Rub.
Each 2lb. package serves up to 8 people. Affordably priced and FREE SHIPPING. Buy now!
- (3) 2lb. packages contain approximately (78-90) jumbo shrimp
- (4) 2lb. packages contain approximately (104-120) jumbo shrimp
- (5) 2lb. packages contain approximately (130-150) jumbo shrimp
We are proud to offer the highest quality Red Royal Shrimp from South America. Deveined, jumbo sized, and split shell means less work to enjoy your shrimp! While Red Royal Shrimp are found off our Southeastern coasts, Argentinian Red Royal Shrimp offer a longer season and more buttery favor than other varieties. Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company is a fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that’s both healthy and delicious. Taste the difference when you buy wild caught Red Royal Shrimp from Argentina!
Facts About Royal Red Shrimp:
1. Red Royal Shrimp have a smaller season than other varieties of shrimp, usually in the spring. Its shorter season combined with its flavor profile make it a favorite amongst seafood lovers.
2. Red Royal Shrimp are sweet, much like lobster meat and bay scallops.
3. Red Royals cook very fast, do not over cook as they get too soft
4. Because of the depths they live in, and distance from shore, Red Royals are naturally more salty tasting than White, Brown and pink varieties. They require less seasoning than other species
5. Caught according to sustainable fishing practices, you will taste the difference when you purchase directly Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company!
For complete shipping information, please go to our Shipping & Packaging page.
Serving & Care
For serving and care information related to all of our seafood products, please see our Storing, Thawing, and Cooking page.