Red King Crab
Starting at: $314.95
Alaskan Red King Crab
Introducing COLOSSAL Red King Crab! No other shellfish in the world makes quite the impression as this species. Unmatched in size, quality and appearance, Red King Crab is known for its sweet flavor and rich, yet tender texture. Each succulent indulgence weighs in at approximately 1-2 lbs. per leg and is extremely versatile and remarkably easy to serve. Its sweet, white body meat is full of flavor and can be served as-is in the shell, or used as an indulgent ingredient in recipes. Sustainably harvested, 100% all natural with no added preservatives and an excellent source of protein.
- 5 lb. box contains 3-5 legs and claws averaging 1-2 lbs. each
- 10 lb. box contains 5-10 legs and claws averaging 1-2 lbs. each
- 20 lb. box contains 10-20 legs and claws averaging 1-2 lbs. each
*Smaller quantities can be added to your order during checkout.
Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood Company is a 100% fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that’s both healthy and delicious, conscientious and affordable. Taste the difference when you buy direct from the fisherman!
Adding this product to your shopping cart allows you to buy Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood's add-on items, such as our Smoked Salmon products, smaller packages of our Royal Red Shrimp, and more!
Buy sustainable Red King Crab Legs and get FREE DELIVERY* directly to your door!
We are proud to offer the highest quality Red King Crab available anywhere online. Unmatched in size, quality and appearance, they are the largest and most sought-after of all crab species.
Facts About Red King Crab:
- Red King Crab also known as Paralithodes Camtschatica.
- Harvested January through March and October through November or until quota has been met
- Live in water depths of 50 meters or less, living in boulders, cobble, shell hash, or living substrates similar to coral.
- Red King Crab form pods consisting of thousands of crabs. Podding generally continues until 4 years of age when the crab move to deeper water and join adults in the spring migration to shallow water to spawn.
- They then migrate to deeper water and settle in waters up to 30 meters deep for the remainder of the year.
Available as individual legs, claws or clusters. Red King Crab are naturally low in fat and calories and packed with flavor. A great source of high quality protein. Average weight of each colossal leg is between 1-2 lbs.
This sustainably harvested abundant natural resource is an excellent source of protein. 100% all natural with no added preservatives.
Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood Company is a 100% fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that’s both healthy and delicious, conscientious and affordable. Taste the difference when you buy your fresh seafood direct from the fisherman!
*Free delivery is only available for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. Offer is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories. No international deliveries.
For complete shipping information, please go to our Shipping & Packaging page.
Serving & Care
For serving and care information related to all of our seafood products, please see our Storing, Thawing, and Cooking page.