We’re going simple here…just marinate for a couple of hours for a bit of heat to balance the sweetness of this impressive shrimp!
For the Shrimp
- 2 lbs Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
For the Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- Whisk together all ingredients for shrimp marinade in mixing bowl.
- Place shrimp in a gallon sized sealable plastic bag and pour marinade over shrimp. Ensure shrimp is evenly coated, force air out of bag and seal. Place on a plate and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes to two hours.
- Light grill and set up for direct high heat. Place small oven safe sauce pan on grill over indirect heat and add butter and garlic.
- While grill preheats, skewer shrimp onto 12” wooden skewers.
- Place shrimp directly over heat and grill for about two minutes, flip and grill an additional two minutes.
- Remove from grill, baste with melted butter and garlic and garnish with chopped parsley.