So simple, yet so good! Seasoned with a lively mixture of herbs, olive oil and wild alaska salmon, this quick and easy recipe is sure to become the next family favorite. Serves: 4
Wild Alaska Salmon Patties
- 1 lb. Wild salmon meat (skinless & boneless)
- 1 Medium red onion, chopped
- 4-6 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 6-8 Saltine Crackers or Ritz crackers or large handful of panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c parsley, chopped
- ¼ c cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 Eggs (as a binding agent)
- 3 Tbsp. of Wild Rub
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil – for cooking only
- Preheat olive oil in a pan on medium-high.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together, then make into patties
- Cook patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, as a sandwich or over a bed of greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar