FRESH with a spicy flare! The refreshing combination of cilantro and lime juice, mixed with the sassy sidekick of sriracha leaves your taste buds bursting with excitement. **This recipe includes peanut oil.
Sriracha Spread Alaska Salmon
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha sauce (Thai chili sauce)
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 Alaska Salmon steaks or fillets (6 to 8 oz. each), fresh, thawed or frozen
- Sea salt, to taste
- Heat oven to to 350°F. In a mini food processor or coffee grinder, mix cilantro, sriracha sauce, lime juice and peanut oil.
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Salmon under cold water; pat dry with paper towel.
- Place salmon portions on a spray-coated baking pan; season with sea salt. Spoon and spread cilantro mixture onto seafood. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes for frozen salmon or 10 to 15 minutes for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Variation: For a thicker spread, use 2 tablespoons mayonnaise instead of the peanut oil.