Sommer's Salmon Salad
A delicious combination of wild salmon burger, fresh herbs and vegetables. Simple, light and perfect on hot summer days. **Ingredients and/or measurements can be altered or substituted to suit your taste.
- 6 to 8 oz. salmon burger or chunked portions
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pomegranate infused red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup finely diced celery
- ⅓ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ to 1 Tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Wild Alaska Rub
- 1 Tablespoon capers, drained, chopped if large
- ¼ cup dill or sweet pickle relish, drained
- Dash of Tabasco or pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill or ½ to 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Add all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve with whole-grain bread, crackers, and avocado.