Check out this delicious teriyaki salmon! A simple 2 ingredient recipe from Captain Tony that’s a must try for everyone.
- 1 lbs. Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
- 3 tbsp. Captain Tony’s Wild Teriyaki Sauce
- Apply Captain Tony’s Wild Teriyaki Sauce to your salmon.
- Cover and marinate at least 2-3 hours up to overnight.
- Prepare salmon using your favorite method.
You can serve this salmon with so many different items. Some of our favorites include sesame noodles, vegetable stir-fry, rice and Asian cucumber salad.