Buy sustainable Wild Sockeye Salmon from Alaska and get FREE DELIVERY directly to your door!
We are proud to offer the highest quality Wild Sockeye Salmon at the lowest price available. Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company is a fisherman family owned business delivering a sustainable renewable resource that’s both healthy and delicious. Taste the difference when you buy Wild Salmon direct from the fisherman!
FREE SHIPPING within the 48 United States. Exceptions include Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories. International deliveries not available at this time. Overnight rush shipping is available with $60 expedite fee.
Please read our Free Shipping Policy
Wild Sockeye Salmon Facts
- Wild Sockeye Salmon are a smaller species of wild salmon, ranging in size from 24 to 33 inches and weighing between 5 and 15 pounds.
- Sockeye are also called red salmon, kokanee salmon, or blueback salmon
- Sockeye Salmon get their deep red color and rich flavor from a diet of plankton and krill.
- Sockeye is high in protein, vitamins and minerals including Vitamins A, C, D and E, niacin and Vitamin B-12.
- Wild Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon is better than farm raised salmon.
- Wild Salmon is healthy and high in Omega-3 oils which have been shown to lower cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart disease as well as lowering triglycerides.
- Sustainably harvested and wild caught from the Bristol Bay Region of Alaska home of the largest Wild Sockeye Salmon run in the world.