The Lobster Box
Adding this product to your shopping cart allows you to buy Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood's add-on items, such as our Smoked Salmon products, smaller packages of our Royal Red Shrimp, and more!
Captain Tony’s Lobster Gift Box
The newest addition to our pre-set Gift Boxes, Capt. Tony’s Lobster Box is the perfect choice for an intimate get-together or a date night in! These large 7oz. to 8oz. succulent Canadian lobster tails arrive frozen and uncooked, ensuring they keep their natural juices and firm consistency. The tender lobster meat has a mild, sweet, and yet distinctive flavor that is pure deliciousness! Great on the grill, but they can also be prepared by baking, broiling or sauteing. Try them with the included Wild Alaska Rub! Are you ready to “WOW” your guests or that special someone in your life? Capt. Tony’s Lobster Box will do the trick!
What’s in the box:
- 4 – Canadian Lobster Tails (7oz.-8oz. each)
- 1 – Capt. Tony’s Wild Alaska Rub (6oz.)
Serving & Care
Opening Your Package Once Received
- Carefully open your package, ensuring that you do not rip or puncture the vacuum sealed packages containing your seafood products.
- Seafood products received with very slight thawing may be safely re-frozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value. It is not recommended to re-freeze fully thawed seafood products.
- Seafood products should be kept frozen, or refrigerated if consuming immediately.
Thawing Frozen Seafood Products
- We recommend thawing seafood products in your refrigerator.
- Unopened, vacuum sealed seafood packages should be thawed overnight in the refrigerator and then cut open once fully thawed. DO NOT KEEP SEALED VACUUM PACKED RAW SEAFOOD IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS.
- After opening raw seafood, it is best to consume within 3 days of thawing.
Smoked Seafood Products
- Unopened, vacuum sealed smoked seafood packages can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. After opening your smoked seafood, it should be kept in the refrigerator and consumed within 2 weeks.