Grilled Alaska Salmon Focaccia Sandwich
Recipe type: Entree
Fire up those grills, all you grill-lovers out there! This one is just for you!
- 10 Alaska Salmon fillets (4-6 oz. portions)
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 focaccia rolls
- 1 cup basil-garlic mayonnaise
- 5 cups arugula
- 2 ½ cups bell pepper strips, roasted
- Brush salmon lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish just until opaque throughout.
- Brush cut side of bread with Basil-garlic mayonnaise.
- Stack roll bottom with ½ cup arugula, ¼ cup peppers and a salmon fillet.
- Cover with focaccia roll top.
- Vegetable Chips