Grilled Alaska Salmon with Avocado and Papaya Spinach Salad
For all you grillers out there! This recipe combines the savoriness of grilled Alaskan salmon with fresh spring/summer salad ingredients. Simple and lots of flavor! Trust us, you won't be disappointed!
- Alaska Salmon:
- 2 ½ lbs. Alaska Salmon, 8 ea. 5 oz. portions
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Olive oil spray, as needed
- Lime Vinaigrette:
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 avocados, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 papayas, sliced into 12 slices
- Alaska Salmon: Season salmon with salt and pepper. Lightly spray with olive oil. Grill about 4 minutes per side.
- Lime Vinaigrette: Whisk lime juice, vinegar, oil, paprika, salt and pepper together. Reserve.
- Assembly: Toss spinach with ⅔ of the Lime Vinaigrette and place on serving plate. Arrange three slices each of avocado and papaya on the spinach. Place grilled salmon on spinach; drizzle fish with remaining Lime Vinaigrette.