Try this insanely scrumptious appetizer made with Captain Tony’s wild Alaskan smoked salmon. This healthy appetizer is great for entertaining or simply as quick snack any day of the week.
Alaska Taco Sushi Bites
- ⅓ cup crème fraiche
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 12 large tortilla chips
- ¾ cup shredded Napa cabbage
- 6 oz. smoked wild Alaska Salmon slices,
- cut into 12 bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- Blend crème fraiche and cilantro; refrigerate, if needed, until serving.
- On each of the tortilla chips, place 1 tablespoon cabbage. Add salmon bites over the cabbage, then sprinkle on 1 teaspoon each of the red onion and tomatoes. Spoon some crème fraiche over each tortilla bite.
- Cook's tip: Excellent with smoked Alaska Halibut or Alaska Crab (King, Snow or Dungeness), too!