Alaska Sockeye Salmon Bites
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup Eroica Riesling
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds Alaska Sockeye salmon, fresh or thawed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Green onion curls or cilantro (optional for garnish)
- In a sauce pan, heat the oils over medium heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until soft. Add the Riesling, soy sauce, orange juice and honey; simmer until reduced by half. When cool, add Alaska Sockeye Salmon pieces to marinade and marinate for 3 to 5 minutes, turning to coat all sides.
- Grill salmon pieces over medium heat on grill or grill top, cooking just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Garnish with green onion curls or cilantro, if desired. Skewer with wooden picks to serve.