Alaska Smoked Salmon Benedict Caribe
For all those breakfast lovers out there, our smoked salmon can be a delicious addition to your morning!
- 1 package (approximately 1 oz.) Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon dry Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 8 large eggs
- 4 split English muffins or 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted or grilled
- 8 oz. Alaska Smoked Salmon, sliced or chunked
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives or green onions, for garnish
- Make Hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Stir in jerk seasoning; cover and keep warm.
- Fill a large saucepan with about 3 inches of water; bring to a simmer. Pour in vinegar. Carefully break the eggs into the water and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until whites are set but yolk is still soft. Remove eggs and keep warm.
- Assemble by topping each bread slice with 1 ounce of Alaska Smoked Salmon, an egg and 2 tablespoons sauce. Garnish with green onions.
- Variation: Grilled hash brown patties, polenta, crab cakes or bagels may be substituted for English muffins or bread slices.