Alaska Salmon En Papillote
Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood
Recipe type: Entree
It looks complicated, but it's really not! And trust us, this one is a keeper!
- 4 each Alaska salmon, skinless 4oz fillets
- 4 each Parchment Sheets 10x14
- 4 each Kale, leaves, shredded
- ½ cup Potatoes, red, sliced
- ½ cup Squash, yellow, sliced
- ½ cup Zucchini, green, sliced
- ½ cup Carrots, sliced
- ½ cup Onion, red, sliced
- 1 pint Tomatoes, cherry
- 1 cup Sherry
- ¼ cup Oil, olive
- 1 tsp Salt, kosher
- 1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 2 each Lemons, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Thyme, fresh picked leaves
- 8 each Croutons, whole wheat toasted baguettes
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Fold parchment sheets in half so that the new size is 10x7.
- Cut a half-heart shape from the folded side with using as much of the parchment as possible.
- Open parchment and place vegetables inside, dividing evenly between the four parchment sheets.
- Place salmon fillets atop vegetables.
- Blend sherry, oil, salt, and pepper, divide equally between the four parchment preparations.
- Garnish with lemon slices and thyme.
- Bring edges together and fold edges to seal in contents, starting with the rounded side of the parchment and ending at the point.
- Once parchment pouch is completely sealed, bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully open with scissors and serve with rye toasts.