Sweet, savory, spicy and loaded with real food flavor, this glazed salmon will knock your socks off.
We recommend using Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood's Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon or Wild Caught King Salmon for this recipe.
- ¼ Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 6-oz Wild salmon fillets, about 1” thick, skinned
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Coat rack of broiler pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard and ginger. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper. Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top. Broil (6” from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned.
- Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad.