Light and crunchy with a hint of delicious smoked salmon flavor. This easy to prepare yet flavorful salad is great on it’s own or paired with soup, sandwich or entree.
Alaska Smoked Salmon Capri Salad
- 1 package (7 to 10 oz.) salad greens: mâche or spinach, arugula, spring greens or chopped romaine
- 1 jar (14 oz.) quartered marinated artichoke hearts, reserving liquid
- 1 cup canned hearts of palm, cut in ½-inch slices
- 8 oz. Alaska Smoked Salmon, chunked
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced/chunked
- Reserved artichoke liquid (approximately ½ cup)
- 1 Tablespoon tarragon or white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Divide salad greens among four plates. Layer artichokes, hearts of palm, Alaska Smoked Salmon and avocado over greens. Whisk dressing ingredients in small pitcher/jar. Pour over salad just before serving.